Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Haha, well hello there Vanilla! I'm JustDance but you can call me JD. Well, let's see. How about I ask you some questions. Pasta or pizza? Favorite movie? Favorite singer? ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings People

    Hi there Kevin! Call me JD. So you like Star War's huh? I'm not really that much into it, so I'm possibly the worse person replying to your introduction right ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hi there Drago, I'm JustDance but you can call me JD. At six? Wow, that's pretty impressive. We have many fantasy\fiction writers on the site, I'm sure you'd enjoy reading ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10\10 Haha, I love it! also, I forgot my signature was..wow. (x

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hi there Letter! I met you in chat not too long ago, and although we didn't talk a lot it was nice meeting you! :D You can call me JD ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Dr. Nutty [Episode 1] *PREVIEW*

    [Dr. Nutty] Welcome, Welcome, Hope you have had a good day. How may I help you? The second welcome and Hope should be completley lower case. (Takes out a pen ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Im New

    Hi there Ahmed! I'm JustDance but call me JD. So you kind of caught my attention. Maybe I'm just lost here and maybe this is just for Amy {AquaMarine} but ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo? Anybody there?

    Well hi there Melodious! I'm JustDance but call me JD. Kamas here already posted the link which can clear up most of your questions, but if you still have any ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Well hey there Aery! I'm JustDance but call me JD. Glad to know you joined, even if after a long time. :) YWS has changed quite a lot, hope it's ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hi there. I'm JustDance but call me JD. Alright, so first of all: let's get some more confidence in that writing of yours. I'm glad you're not being a braggart ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bit late >:0

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. It was nice talking to you in chat. So any recent works you've posted? PM me the link if ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    So.. is this getting restarted?

    Jan 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Say

    Even if your hands are shaking and your faith is broken even as the eyes are closing do it with a heart wide open...wide... Say what you need to say. ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya all the peoples of the world or website....

    Hi there Horse, Welcome to YWS! It was nice talking to you in chat. :) Hope you are liking YWS so far and plan to stay for a long time. ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Boy Named "He"

    Hi there Howler, This was truly a very impressing poem, in my opinion. The topic? Unique. The writing? Good. The message? Fantastic. The last two lines were most definitely my ...

    Jan 9, 2010


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss