Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Anette ***mad*** "So now what the heck are we supposed to do?!" I practically shouted. "Those guys almost killed me. I feel like going back and killing every single one ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Um, confusion x10. Am I in the freakin van or not??? God you guys go fast.

    Jan 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    Thanks Sofi! You helped a lot, && I never knew I had those mistakes. Thank you! =]

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Anette "She shouldn't go out there alone, I'm going to follow her." Saying that I got up, and walked out the cave. I looked around but couldn't see a soul. ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    Yeah, I get the spelling thing. For the character thing, I had his mother say, "Have a good day Adam!" in the second paragraph. Adam is a boy name, so ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    oh yeah so like my character can lift objects, and uh, you said somthing like cause tornadoes with brad's help??? Anette "Crap." I muttered under my breath. -------------------------- Okay don't ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dance

    I

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    when are we starting?

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I Drew a Smiley on my Knee

    The beginning totally missed the beat of the poem. You want to end good, and I don't really even understand the last stanza honestly. Overall it was ok. I guess ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running free.

    Hm, well I agree. The first sentence IS confusing. In some parts you capatalized things you weren't supposed to, but I didn't happen to find any spelling mistakes which is ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    Hmph. You've got a lot of learning to do, missy. First of all-- have a good, long look at our rules here. We've got Greeters (those friendly people whose names ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    BUMP!

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Profile: Name: Anette Age:(must be 8-15 years old) 13 Gender: Female Power(s): (can have up to 2 but the 2 powers must relate) Read people's minds, and can tell when ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    C'mon guys comments??? Also please do criticize, I want to become a better writer. Reminder: While writing this story I was in a rush, so you might find a few ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    Living I woke up screaming, with tears running down my face. Ever since that day, I have been getting nightmares, about it. It’s the same thing everyday; I wake up ...

    Jan 18, 2009


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love