Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Is the Ballow dude good or bad????

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Ohhh love the plot of this story..still time left to join??? name- Carli age- 15 gender- female appearance- Brown shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. personality- Funny, outgoing, strong, and ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Uhh, ok. So who exactly is this Ballow dude? Kinda creeeepppyyy....lol... Um..kinda short.. ------------ Anette This guy was absolutley crazy. And I had no chance of getting away. I was ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    When I woke up I was in some sort of a room. I looked around. My head hurt super bad. Then a guy in his late 20's appeared in front ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Um...black hair up to the shoulders...uhhh, almond shaped big blackish brownish eyes? Lol..i suck at this. xD

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    wait so can i be the girl???

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I can't live with out you

    It's ok. It needs to have a beat though.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    anymore reviews???

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    *Mad* "Yeah you got the bad leader part right for sure." I said. I looked at Paul. "Careful, Brad's so clumsy he might just end up killing you." I muttered. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    nvm I'm out thanks anyways. =]

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    "Fine." I said. I was NOT going to just stay quiet. Brad would pay for this. He will. And with that thought, I closed my eyes to get some rest. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Anette "Well unleast I'm not the idiot that got knocked down. Be thankful will ya? I just saved your butt, or those guys would have shred you to pieces." I ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Porfile: Name: (first only sense the last name is the same evens) Carly age: (9-17) 13 gender: Female personality: super daring, && big time daredevil. A bit hot headed, && ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Okay maybe not ALL the kids... I leapt out of my hiding spot. "Idiots." I thought. "Always search your surroundings, including the enemy before attacking. I searched the area and ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    I glared at him, but knew he was right. "Fine." I muttered under my breath.

    Jan 20, 2009


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles