Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Hm, ok. Kinda weird.... Anywaysss uhhh you take the story somewhere I can't think of anything. Lol.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Okkk so Ballow's good? Or bad??? Anette ---------- I was scared now. Of what? Well who as a matter in fact...Ballow. I just didn't get a good feeling bout the ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: On the Road of India

    Nice...but you spelled which was "witch". I've been to Indian before. You were lucky to find someone like him. But be careful, a lot of people can use you. Anyways, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Inventive insults

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Send my regards to fruit salad, you little Scooter-loving, Manchester United Supporting, liver-mouthed, three faced, tr

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Okkkk....got it. =] Anywaysss r u ppl having like writer's block??? Lol...come on guys, not trying to be pushy but get postin (if u want to). Lol

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    =]

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    OKay Boltageman? It's kinda obvious u aren't 99, so what exactly is your age???

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    xD

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Haha lol it's ok. =]

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Um, I never said I wanted to make a new one. I want to keep my old one...the girl??? Remember??? That's who I was talking bout all along,

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Wait someone took my character????

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Yeah, && now you're asking "i thought you quit."I'm confused...lol

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Well u just said you'll take my character like 3 posts ago...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    TPBM ♥'s fashion. (I know I do!) coach=lifeee

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Wow...that was good. Yeah just not too tall i'm only 5'1 and I have what looks like black eyes but in the sun or when u look closely they are ...

    Jan 23, 2009


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice