Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Lost

    Okay in.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    R u going to vet4life13?

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    This is a story about teengaers that hardly know each other. They are "newbies" at their school, and so have been sent on a camping trip, to get to know ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    I'm all alone rightt now ): Lol (:

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Light_Devil I seriosuly hope you're not like that in real life...lol...xD ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anette ------------ Right after I snapped a

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    u gonna post light_devil???

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    ugghhh drama :roll:

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: From Here

    Tcspyder. Her's does NOT suck, it needs improment but I liked it.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    That's when I snapped. "I am NOT your friends, so just stay away from me!" I yelled, tears now forming in my eyes.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: "Ballerina" The first Chapter (edited)

    re read your story..i added tips. =]

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: "Ballerina" The first Chapter (edited)

    Chapter 1 The Opera The lights dimmed in the Palace Garner Opera house, all the talking from the gentlemen and high class ladies,[b]no need for a comma. hushed.(How they were ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: His Smile

    It's nice. You need a rhytm though. It has to rhyme. I liked it though, cause it showed your feelings. How about some imagery though? Like his smile brighter than ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    When I got back everyone was seated in a circle. I sat down next to Lily. "So what are we talking bout?" I asked, trying not to make eye contact ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    I stared at Ballow. I quickly got up and ran away into the woods. "Ugh! Why couldn't I face him?" I thought outloud. I was scared, just plain scared. He ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: A Blessing and Curse.

    I can help you pretty good since I write songs myself. Well first of all the basic thing about writing a song, is making sure you have some kind of ...

    Jan 24, 2009


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara