-
Re: Risen from the Sea
Profile: Name- Carli Age- 15 Gender- Female Personality- Nice. funny, strong, at times shy, bubbly Appearance- Brown hair && blue eyes, fragile body History- Finds out about enders and wants ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Lost
..
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
My fear cam true. Ballow came back. He didn't really leave. When Brad got back I looked at him scared, I tried to see over him, looking for Ballow. Brad ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
No one said anything. "Okay then." said Brad. "We all can't go cause that'll slow us down, how bout we get 3 people to come with me, and the rest ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
"Ok deal." I said laughing. "Is everyone all patched up and ready to go?" I said.
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
What Brad said was..well painful. They were kids in those camps that were barely 6. Thinking about them being dead...or worse tortured was just too much to bare. "Well don't ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
BRAD "well we can really only either go home or save the others, and to do that we needd to find them but we have no idea where they are, ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Lost
kk in. =]
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
Lol...what are thos things called? ---------------------------------------- "Good idea." I said helping him with John's leg. "But what are we going to do? I mean the camp's gone, and we have ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Lost
I'm gonna change my charcter's pic soon...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
"Good jobs guys." I said while trying to put on a bandage. "Stupid small bandage." I mumbled. I looked around and took a (I forgot the name but it's like ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Lost
.:Echelon:. I'm trying to keep it at a level where even 12 year olds can read it...can you please change it so that Jonathan is straight?
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
"Let's just hope they get back safe." I mumbled.
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Lost
In, oh yeah and forgot to add my character's up for love too.
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
Anette ------------- "God let's hope they come back safe. We really need to get in better shape." I said. "Yeah," said Paul. "Sorry..." I said. "Why?" he asked. "Two reasons, ...
Jan 24, 2009
