Random avatar

JustDance

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just What I need.

    Niceee...haha i know a Tim..he's shorttt so I kept on imagaining a shortt guy, which made me laugh a lottt. rofl..i'm so randommm...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Kk thanks! That's a greatt idea! =]

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    "Heyy Ems suppp?" I said. Then I looked at her suspiciously, she had a grin on her face. A big one. "I gotta show up something, c'mon." she said. "I'm ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ♥Love♥

    Commentsss? Please??? *puppy dog face*

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Ohhh I

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Thanks! I ♥ that idea! However if course I won't do it exactly like Marley & Me. How bout something like what goes through a loyal pet's mind when a ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ♥Love♥

    ♥L.O.V.E.♥ It's on the streets, In people you meet, Even in those heartless souls. Though there seems no way out, It comes about, And sheds some light, Giving you a ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Kk thanksss Meep! =]

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Hm, okay! Thanks! BTW I was hoping for something a bit mroe "touchy" any ideas on that guys? Thanksss! =]

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowday :)

    I like the barn one. Vintage kinda look... BTW...I

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Okay. =] We need more people!

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Haha I like your idea Nutty! It's funny. Evi: Thanks! I might just check out the legend thing. Do you have any links on it, or any more info on ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    its 100 years in the future and a virus breaks up infecting all the computers and electronics in an area enabling them useless. The cities that have this virus are ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Oh it's not for a magazine. It's just a contest. That is quite a nice idea. However, I was hoping for something more on the "pet's" P.O.V. side. (I'll include ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Hey, If you're reading this first of all thank you so much, for taking the time to stop and help me. I am truly grateful. (: Anyways, I heard about ...

    Jan 27, 2009


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend