Random avatar

JustDance

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    um, 2\10 uhh...not that "awesome" i'm guessing mine's gonna be low to.. kinda sad how some of u guysss don't

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A little time

    Okay thanks! Could you maybe like give an example???

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Apply!

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    American Boy in your pants...rofl... Ummm...ok... Gives You Hell in oyur pants...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A little time

    I'm writing this for a contest, in which you're supposed to write it on a animals point of view. Please tell me how to make what I have written so ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: an anime drawing

    Wow, that's pretty good. I suck at anime, haha, but one of my guy friends is superrr good. He's AMAZING! Anyways, I like it overall. The hands are great! =] ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    Thanks! =]

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Okay guys I

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ♥Love♥

    Thank you! i'll change it as soon as possible. =]

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    That's such a sweet idea. =] Sad though..but I like it! Thanks! =]

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ♥Love♥

    Thanks! =]

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ♥Love♥

    Thanksss guysss! haha...it's ok octobergirl...critcism is what i wanttt =] unleasttt all of itt wasn't badddd.rofl...=]

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I Could Write a Poem for You

    I

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    ok i took that off in case someone from my school comes on here...justtt in caseee...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Ahhh yes, kinda sad..=[ but ittt was a good book still! =] ok thanksss! =]

    Jan 27, 2009


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander