Random avatar

JustDance

  • Lounge, The Re: Steelers Won!!!

    Okayyy you suckk..haha jk but cardiansl rock dude besdies the steelers are wayyyyy to aggresive they had like 2 fouls...nott a lot but the cardiansl had zero for when it ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    ohhh can i claim spencer or is he already takennn?

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    I have no idea what's going on so I'm gonna suckk at this haha ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "I can sense shadows." I said quietly. Everyone turned towar

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Okay since no one is really applying i'm justt gonna start this thingg and then hopefully more people will apply. P.O.V. "This is terrible." I mumbled. I stared at the ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    can i claim felix or spencer forever: wait do you mean "felix" or someone else? i'm confused...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    notes from the midnight driver..i cried... this is what i did...made me sad... drums, girls, and dangerous pie jane eyre...sorta....

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    kk thanks... haha than who's avaliable?!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    err.. i'm gonna change my character's age to 18.. haha don't wanna be youngest... btw can i claim ballow or is he already taken???

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    kk thanks haha

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Heyyy guys sorry I didn't posttt... Um, kinda lost...summary please? Thank you! =]

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Name: Julie Gender: female Age: 17 Appearance: (You can write it out or use pictures. Your choice.) Brunette wavy hair up to shoulders, and piercing blue eyes. Country of Origin: ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    i don't get ittt... 4\10

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A little time

    Here I changed it up a bit: I slowly opened my eyes and squinted as the midmorning sun blinded me for a second. I heard the sound of footsteps in ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A little time

    Thanks! It's for a contest && it can only be on an animal's pov...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 25 Random Things About Me

    1. I've been on the radio twice 2. I

    Jan 28, 2009


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom