Random avatar

JustDance

  • Lyrics Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody

    Haha, oh goodness this is just..wow.

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Kay -- Do you mind if we ignore that post of yours? I really didn't want Eve to tell anyone about her being a rebel, it's a secret, so she's ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Eve Dubiel I stared at all the other citizens. "So how many of you actually signed up for this damn thing?" I questioned, after giving each one of them a ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    I eated the bagel. >=D

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    D: but it's all buttery and buttery. So I think my character is set. Ready to go! =D

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    I put too much butter on this bagel.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Eve Dubiel I traced the embroidery on the cream and gold colored letter. I knew what it was. It was my destiny. What I had waited all these years for. ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Ha, guess what I just noticed? There's a like button for this. *likes* Anyways, tell me if I screw up any part of this application. I haven't been in a ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Well I have no idea what it means, but it has that egoistical metal taste to it. Possibly the avatar that makes me think so. Anyways. 9\10 I like it. ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    *laughs her head off* I love you, spaz.

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there Alexia! I'm JustDance but call me JD. :) So you write thriller basically? That sounds great! I myself enjoy horror very much, though I'm not expert at writing ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crash and Burn

    Author's Note: I don't know. I really don't. You honestly think it's as simple as that? You told her lies, To cover up the truth, And you sat there and ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: i can open your eyes.

    Hi there Pooja! Interesting title you have there. So how are you liking YWS so far? :) Call me JD by the way, instead of JustDance. PM me for any ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's Funny, Sometimes

    It’s funny how some things last forever, even when they have faded away Hidden behind a far corner of our minds, It’s funny how brick can break, Even though we ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    My dad used to clean the pool of the man that started the whole Dallas Cheerleaders thing. If I remember correctly. o: Awesome. Um. Well my best friend was held ...

    Jan 31, 2010


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage