Random avatar

JustDance

  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    "rolls eyes" read your previous post...believe me i'm a MASTER at arguing I should know...xD

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    "rolls eyes" read your previous post...believe me i'm a MASTER at arguing I should know...xD

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    errr...I should sense the shadow too -------------------------------------------- My head shot up, as I felt that knot in my stomach. It was here. Then I head Raven and the others. I ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    ^ yeahh..we just need to fx a few things && e should be good to go!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    "Hm, good point." I said. "Guess they are really serious about this." I said grinning. "Anyways I think we should find someplace for the night. Then gather into teams like ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    yeah our teacher showed this too us like 4 months ago..haha it's funnyyy

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    ehhh blond hair with green eyes? uhhh tall...uhh...yeahhh i suck at this..haha

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls

    lol..xD anyways...this is so confusingg...haha but yeahhh i'm born in a matter of fact my b-day's in like what...umm"counts on fingers" 4 days...oh wait yeah 3 days! haha

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I Am Me

    Well that was pretty good. make sure to put commas and you spelled dying as "dieing". I’m am Mulan all alone I’m Am Pocahontas away from home I am Ariel ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    I glared at her, but I knew she was right. "Fine." I mumbled. The girl looked suprsied and taken aback. She was probably expecting me to argue with her. That's ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: No name for story yet. Just a sample

    I agree. Seeing something so longg is well..scary...hehe. People will probs just look at the length and if it's too longg nott read itt. Cut it out into parts, and ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    only if u take out the beard and scar.. "shudders" make him hott like taylor lautner.. haha jk...justt don't make him "sound" like some freakk..haha

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    I took a deep breath. "This is stupid. Girl scout lessons isn't going to "help" us." I said my temper boiling. "We need to use actual survial skills. Not the ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: chapter 1 part A

    nicee but if he's her boyfriend and he asked her outt on a datee why is shee so happy? i mean he's already her boyfriend + he friend said that ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    lol np.. "sighs" i give up i can't find ANYONE that's avaliable..hehe i started typing to lateee..hehe

    Feb 2, 2009


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline