Random avatar

JustDance

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    :P Not a prep, but still someone that wears some clothes stereotyped as 'preppy'. Oh! Tall with black eyes and hair.. --I think I cheated :shock: -- lol...darkk chocolate brwn ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    1. Taylor Lautner! duhh(that's the first one I thought of when I read the title) 2. Robert Pattison!(hotness!) 3. Chace Crawford (can you say hottie?!) 4. That really hot guy ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Gale, Yayy finallyy a 13 year old guy that LIKES Twilight! Yeahh...I

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Strange friendships and how they got started.

    Hm..let's see. My bff emilie && I became friends for exactly the same reason. Volleyball. We got partnered up dring try outs, but we really didn;t talk the first few ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yeah, but how are they going to meet? -------------------------------------------------- When we finally hitched a taxi, I got home. (okay changed it up a bit...obviously she doesn't live with her yea

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Really preppy. Like insanely preppy. Listens to Rhianna and stuff like that. Hair that is dyed or naturally blond. Only wears Hollister and Abercrombie. um...i guess kinda preppy... aerospotale...=]

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Really preppy. Like insanely preppy. Listens to Rhianna and stuff like that. Hair that is dyed or naturally blond. Only wears Hollister and Abercrombie. um...i guess kinda preppy... aerospotale...=]

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Lol...if someone stole my car or punched by bff i'd tackle em...hehe ----------------------- I looked at the idiot drive away. Then I ran towards Emilie. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah." ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ehhh..wow...hmmm...julie to the rescue! -------------------------------------------------- My bff emilie and I were driving around, when i saw some guy at the edge of a pillar hanging. then i felt it.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for being 14..lol xD

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    For some reason, I picture you very short--really petite. Short, light hair and dark eyes. Expensive or mainstream clothing, maybe a lot of pink as well. i am kinda shorttt.. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    ehmagawd!!! my b-day was aweomeee! my friends thew a suprise partyyy! =] i

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    The locker stuff is what really happened to be today! =] I had a suprise partyy! =] ------------------------ I took a deep breath, and walked into my highschool. "Hey!" said ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dancer

    You will let me fade, COMMAS!!! By breaking the branch, the petals fall, Like rain on the barren, desolate wood, It can be replaced, With gears and metals, That rip ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    my charcter can "read" minds as in feel their emotions && do shdaow sensing... ideas about how she knows when a shadow is near? ex: headaches, um...voice? i dunno... ohh ...

    Feb 4, 2009


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci