Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Heyy! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before you ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. im new in town. ill be happy to meet anyone!

    Heyy! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before you ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hay grrl hay. ;D

    Heyy Audery! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Heyy Danny! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yes TPBM thinks Taylor Lautner is HOT! (I know I do! =]) this will be so akward if tpbm is a guyyy hehe

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    lol niiiccceee

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Plot:: A few teens are invited to spend the week at a mansion in Virginia, that was once owned by the great William Colleyville, who bulit the largest university in ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Forever Threnody's Top 15 Songs List.

    I can't pick just 10 so here's some of my favs: American Boy By Estelle Circus By Britney Spears Complicated By Avril Diva By Beyonce Fall For You By Secondhand ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *knock knock* I opened the door. There was a man in his mid thirties standing in front of me, with a cops uniform on. Call me crazy but I think ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    yeahh I know what the shadows are, I was justt a bit confused of why you'd postt them with cops. Anyways...ok darn I was hoping she would. Um...ok so I'll ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Hehe...the only reason I was asking for what are you wearing right now is to get to know your style && things like that. The group thingg, don't take it ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Um...ok I guess? So like he left it in the car??? What's up w\ all the shadow stuff though??? Also has finalfreedom posted for this story yett???

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Fill it outtt! Name: Age: Fav book && YES ONE: Fav author: Fav food: Fav store: Fav hobby: Fav sport: Fav shoes: Fav food: Fav song: How did you find ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    howww

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    in

    Feb 7, 2009


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni