Random avatar

JustDance

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Lmao...never rly saw a FAT one...but yeahh I guess I woulddd.. TPBM ummm...has HW to finishhh??? wait i got a better one! has a crush in someone...=]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Kk in... we need more guysss!

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    BTW people's Matt is being played by ForeverThreondy...i think...if Texanwriter says yesss... we're still trying to decide if we should keep him as a shdow or nottt

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    FINALLY!!! Serisouly..."rolls eyes" I feel so left outtt...you guys have already met each other...hehe I don't even know u guysss exsist! But yeahhh...i'm the one stuck with the hot jealous. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Never rly wrote oneee...but I probably won't like it TPBM is sorta mad at her bff rightt now

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    in

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    matt's bad btw he's a shadow...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Wow...just find the freakin girl already would ya? You are getting on my nerves now...seriosuly. We need to get on with the story so that they can all meet. I ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Piano Lessons

    gold star! =]

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there...

    Heyy! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before you ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    in

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary's journal said how he was going to some studio. After reading more about it, I realized I knew that place. I left Emilie a note, and then rushed outside. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    ???

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    =]

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Do you guys not like this idea or somethinggg?

    Feb 8, 2009


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14