Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Um...justt read the story...you'll fit rightt in! PM me if you're confused mkay? =] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I slowly opened my eyes.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    I screamed...I couldn't help it. I was PARANOID of the dark. That's when I heard the voice, and the tears came. I tried to stiffle a sob, but it didn't ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    "W-what was that?!" I asked. "I-I dunno." said Embry. "C'mon let's go see!" said Ryan.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    in

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    oops sry i was lateee still wanna meet the girls??

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    =]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    wow...lmao --------------- After we freshened up we went down for supper. I sat next to Embry. They placed piles of food in front of us. I stared at it..."Wow." I ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    "Wow...luckyyy." I said grinning. "Haha." she laughed. We went into our room. "Wow." I said. hehe i know suckish...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Julie ------- I looked at all the teens around me. Absoulute strangers to me. "Please do come inside." said Mr. Colleyville(his son) We all stepped inside. "Wow." I said, looking ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Wow..like 5 girls and two guys... this is gonna get bloody. lmao... i play football btw *hint hint* *whsipers* back off girls! haha jk jk. =]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Um...not rlyyy.. TPBM is sad rightt now?

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Lmao xD I was gonna clam Jacen... OKayy...guess we'll have to fighttt over ryan ;] we can start now if you guys wanttt..

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Ohhhh...Ryannn u got competiton against Jacennn ;]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nopeee...I love helpingg others..&& try to put those in need before myself! TPBM ummm...has a pettt? lmao

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    lmao xD

    Feb 9, 2009


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield