Random avatar

JustDance

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: drama i guess

    Heyy Emilie! Okayy so I'm going to critique your storyy, since youu asked me to over the phone. I bolded all my tips red. Kk? =] “Mom you’ve got to ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    "What's that?" I asked looking at Embry. "I think I heard screaming." I said. "Really? I didn't." she said. "Okay maybe i'm just imagining things." I replied back. We began ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    who's jess??? Random Charcter" *takes out a gun and shoot boltage* sowwy forever...i accidently killed yourrr lova boy. do you forgive me? *puppy eyes*

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    ohhh ok forever answered my question. FOREVER: I have issues? I'm not the one that fell for Ryan... OHHHH BUUURRRNNN U JUSTTT GOT DISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOO parttyyyyyyy Ryan: don't take that ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    *cough* *cough* *nods head* mhm ryan...yepp..you are DEFINATLEY the track star yeeppp. Okay I don't get this part: Thren's probably fear her, probably cause they think she would turn ballistic ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    wait what thoughttt? whattt? so confused.. What the heck r u guys sayinggg? awwww....wiitle lovey dovey telephaty goinggg awn? awwww!!!! ryan and uhh..forever(whats your name?) sittinin a treee... K-I

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    i don't thinkkkk boltageee dude xD has read my posttt yet...here u go! btw on the algebra thinggg..omg! u guys know each other in realll life?) sorry i'm sorta gullabale ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    nice grammar... this is better then t.v.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    Get a life guys...jk jk... You guys crack me upp.. fear: boltageman....lmao xD Yeahh...suits Ryan...him going around scaring people...I can so imagine that... Um...also in case u guys haven't noticed ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: FEAR (Death Metal)

    (Rough) Shall we go into her head? (Heavy melody) As she will no need for will, just put as she sleeps sleep quietly in bed… (Heavy melody) Into her mined ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Ohh burnnn...xD Banned for thinking YOUR so cool. no offenese of course =]

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    1\10 have no ideaaa... 1. Gives You Hell By All American Rejects 2. American Boy By Estella 3. Don't Trust Me By O3h! 4. Hero\Heroine By Boys Like Girls 5. ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Heyy Chupatoasta? I know how I said swearing is allowed...and it's fine if you use those words...justt don't use them over && over again...kk? ---------------------------------------------------------

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ehh..someone go...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    "rolls eyes" CHILL OUT! I justt wanna know what your style is when I ask wat you're wearing rightt now. God "rolls eyes" Lmao

    Feb 9, 2009


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro