-
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"Wait so am I like tackling you?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. "Bring it on." I said. We warmed up by "passing" the ball back and forth a few times. ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
wow that's mean...poor fly. && yes i had pizza yesterday.... TPBM thinks it annoying and automatically begans to hate a person when they start saying bad stuff about books you ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I ignored his last comment and continued on with the conversation. "So...Ballow?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. "Nice uhh..name." I said. "Okayyy???" he asked. "Yeah. Very unique. Julie's a pretty ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"I would if I had the money...but I don't even have a dollar." I said. "Sureeee." he said. "I'm serious. I didn't come looking for your brother with a wad ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Jumping of a plane began to sound better and better. "Ugh!!!!" I said in fustration. "I wonder if this guy has any friends? If he does it's probably for his ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
^^^ Baha yeahhh I'm a prep too (or so i've been told) && a jock...i'm usually friends with people that like sports.
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
I'll be your friend. (: Bahaha sorry for making you hungry. =]]
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I figured that if I had to find his brother I would have to say sorry. I sucked at saying sorry. "Uhh..Ballow?" I asked. "What?" he said coldly. "I'm sorry. ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Another Element based story book
when are we staring this thing ryan???
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Chuck? Niiiicccceeee....:D Awwww..Kat I don't think you're boring! Thien: Yeahh your mom's gonna get superrr mad. Lol xD I serisouly HATE Harry Potter though. Bahaha =]]
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Nice Avatar Ryan xD
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"Freakin idiot." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. And with that I sat back down. I was praying that something would happen, and he would fall and hurt ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"You know I'm not stupid." I said. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Cheating isn't going to work." I said. "Me? Cheating? No!" he said. "Yeah right. What's yout power ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I felt the force of the racket as it met with the tennis ball. It glided over the net, and hit Ballow's racket. This went on for a few minutes. ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"Wow." I said. He shrugged. "Ugh. Exactly why I hate rich people. They are so freakin stuck up." I thought. "I am so not your friend." I muttered. "What?" he ...
Feb 22, 2009
