Random avatar

JustDance

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    uhhh...7\10....i have no idea who that is. && that pic is justt...weird...lol...still it's pretty i'll add an extra.. 8\10 i am so nice. =]] lol

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Thank you. =] Yes it's okay if you didn't watch the video. It is utterly sad.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    the link is also on my sig.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    haha yeahh... i am so going to flunk it in 8th grade. xD

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Everyone who is in this story...if you have a heart && love animals you will do me a favour and go under randomness and than go under the post: Why? ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I am AGAINST animal testing by all means. I hate it. Absolutley hate it. && DO NOT tell me that it is done for our own good. Law DOES NOT ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Baha I don't really like smarties TPBM knows what Nutella is. lol random. =]]]

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay well apparently Bolt's not going to post sooo... I'm just goingg to skip to the part where we land onto the ground. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "S

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Wow...I suck at spanish. && my moms making me take it next year i thought lamp was lampito in spanish pathetic right?

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Okay thanks ---------------------- "What happened?" asked Alyse. "T-The kid." I said pointing at a toddler that had just (Sorry I can't think of a way to how the toddler died.) ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Oh okay. Um... but they are still like people there with no powers, am i right? Also...okay well then ummm...i'm not sure how but the toddler dies. I'm just trying ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Wait. Exactly what era is this in?

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Sorry it's kinda short. Oh also I forgot to mention the toddler got hit my a car.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    "Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God." was the only thing going through my mind as I walked into the temple. I looked at the guy in the ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    baha niccceee LaRenia...take two spencer's story!!! =]]] Can't waittt!!! =]]]

    Feb 26, 2009


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin