Random avatar

JustDance

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: White Horse (One-Shot)

    Author's Note: Well, I'm not exactly sure. I just know that he lost me. Way long ago. “Say you’re sorry that face of an angel comes out just when you ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Hey JD who's the first picture of? He looks really familiar but I can't place the name.... Logan Lerman. The Lightning Thief (the movie)

    Mar 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Love

    Well I hope my aspect on love isn't that it's a horrible thing that results in pain. It's not. I think this was more to explain how love is painful ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Love

    “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.” One thing I have never been fully capable of grasping my mind around is love. Have ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    :wink: I like (Sorry, I was too lazy to resize them :smt005 ) n45995118986_1234751_1945.jpg Damn.

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Kamas & Silented1 I.so.see.that.

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Oh, oh! Kylan and Dems.

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A lone bench....

    That's so good. I'm really jealous, my photography sucks bad. Nice work.

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I tried posting a picture but it was too big so you could only see part of my arm and hair. Yeah.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Stab, twist, dead.

    Author's Note: Life. “Because. I’m tired of being used like a toy. Thrown away when not needed but as quickly as that picked up, asked to do a favor.” She ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    Well I have brown eyes. Not being biased but brown eyes are really pretty. Warm, I think. The guy I used to like had liquidy brown eyes. Very pretty. Still ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    So I guess I'm back? Sort of, kind of, yes, no..not really..maybe. Um, but anyways. So yeah. (I honestly just recommend you to tell me to get the heck out ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Blink, if I ever direct a horror movie you're gonna be the main character. Okay? Okay. Good. I wonder if I should post a pic of me. D:

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    JustDance and deafwriter_19. Haha. No. He's like my buddy. That's just not right. Oh, but you know the perfect match on Earth? Kamas and Squall. ( 1 point for JD ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    This is madness! No, this is Sparta. *kicks table over*

    Mar 3, 2010


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore