Random avatar

JustDance

  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I am sick of arguing with you. Can we please stop? Thank You.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    wait, didn't you just say earlier anyone who does not think it is wrong ( but i do think it is wrong i just don't like PETA) would not be ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Emm: I did not say that you can not comment. Again this is a FREE thread. You can either hate animals or love them. That's not my choice. I mean ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    To measure severe burns on live tissue, a pet is burned alive with a flame-thrower until the charred flesh can be removed in large pieces from while the animal is ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Too Ryan && Emm: Just so you guys know...half of the "crap" you guys think I am saying I have NOT gotten from PETA. The only thing I got from ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I don't give a crap right now. I just saw the most horrible video ever. I am too shocked.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    ^^^ agreed TexanWriter... but if you can please do watch unleast a bit of the video everyone

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Um..I did too FYI. Even though I was just about ready to hurl. && okay. Elephants. Big Deal right? Well unleast they try. Unleast THEY did something. Unleast THEY care. ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "I am lost." I said looking at the people around me. "Looks like we've got company." said someone. "Uh oh... that doesn't sound good." i thought. sorry its short...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    That's okay writewatiwant I understand.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5\10 i don't get it...its just a pic of a guy...unless you have that word bubble going towards the guy to the neck, arms, legs, etc. than a 8\10

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Not ALL of PETA's ideas are stupid though. PETA got Brittany Spears to get rid of elephants and all other animals on her Circus tour because it wasn't comfotable for ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    You made me cry! Oh my gosh! I'm like a total tree/animal hugger. I cry at those commercials on TV when their like "Thousands of animals are abused and for ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I saw PETA and did not even bother clicking on it. PETA, is the biggest crap feeder ever, most things they say are untrue and lies you know. And most ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Sometimes... TPBM is strongly against animal testing =[

    Feb 28, 2009


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes