-
Re: Another Element based story book
Lol.. I threw a snowball at Kor's face, and it hit it with a smack. "That's revenge on Alyse's behalf!" I said laughing. "And this is for saving Kor!" I ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Mind if I bring some action in?* "I have no idea." I said to the girl that had just asked where we were going. Than I felt it. The horrible ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Another Element based story book
"Woah Echo." I said. "Ya?" she said grinning. "H-How did you?" I asked. "My powers." She replied her smile bright. "I'm so happy for you." I said. I looked over ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
wow you're good "rolls eyes: i wonder how you guessed.
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"So you want to show me a little example of your powers?" I asked. "Ummm...I don't know." he said. "Oh...you don't have to. I mean it's okay." I said. "Um...I ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The 2008 Oscars
slumdog got nominated for like 13 it think and won 10. woot woot! =]]]]
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: What song describes you?
heels over head by boys like girls...kind of...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
nope i like it. TPBM ummm...speaks another language besdies english
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
wow you were off... well yeah brown hair but dark chocolate brown... eyes are the same as hair. baha people say my eyes are awesome...i give people this one puppy ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
that's cause i'm cold right now.. and no not yettt...but i think i'm goinggg to now TPBM is cooking something to eat...i am.
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
ummm... black eyes short black hair and short???? lol
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I looked at the perky girl. I got a feeling we would get along. "So what are your powers?" I asked her. (What are her powers? Lol I forgot) "And ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Why? =[ Please Read
Okay Thanks. =]
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yeahh =]]] TPBM is cold right now.
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Why? =[ Please Read
Okay fine I will. If that is what you want. But no need to get off topic now Sorry for mentioning God. But we don't need to argue about that. ...
Feb 28, 2009
