Random avatar

JustDance

  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Wow...that's a lot of languages. =]

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    You tried telling me that PETA was a crap feeder and things like that. Basically you too we trying to do the same. I am saying what I think. I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Yaaaayyy! I'm off the hook! I'm of the hook!" I started screaming in my mind, hoping that Ballow would hear me, so I could rub it in. Anyways, after I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Having fun? I heard a voice. Okay I screamed. I mean c'mon if you heard a voice in your head you'd scream too. "What's wrong?" Asked Kor. "Yeah...you scream loud." ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Good." Said Joseph. I looked around. "How the heck are we going to stop all this? I mean look at these shadows they are increasing by the minute." I said. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    About 5 seconds later I fluttered my eyes open. "Wha?" I thought. Then I remembered everything that had happened. I tried to move away from the shadow but it had ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    lol...=]]]

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I glanced over at Spencer and Raven and smiled to myself. "Hey Spencer!" I shouted. He looked over at me. "Let's fight first. Then you can continue your love story." ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    thanks! =]]]

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yaaaayyyy!!!! =]]] Bahaaha awesomeee =]]]

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    I know it sucks a lot. Lol my first one. Bahaha I am inspired by Meep(: so you might find mine similar to her. J: JustDance=] E: Edward R: Ron ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    wait pizza is an italian word? oh baha than i know ONE italian word! what nowww?!!?!!! =]]]]

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Oh My Gosh." I said trembling by Raven's side. These were the same creature's that had killed my parents. These were the same creatures that had seperated loved ones from ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    hey! I wanna fight. ------------------------------ I looked outside and bit my lip. "Mariablle? I'll be right back. You stay here." I said. "No! Where are you going?" she said panicking. ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    I laughed. "Poor Kor! You're all alone!" I said "Oh c'mon guys!" he said. "Too bad!" I said chucking another snowball at him. This was so much fun!

    Feb 28, 2009


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight