Random avatar

JustDance

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Um...no....I don't think so. TPBM umm...Still has their PJ's on?

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Thanks!

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a weird siggy(the first one)

    Mar 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    She said something like...errr....I forgot. Oh c'mon Rei! Help me outttt a bit! BTW I posted a bit. =]]]

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Lol Tex =] --------------------- My eyes went wide when I saw Joesph. "Shut up!!!!!" I practically shouted to Kelly, who was just about to say something about my comment on ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    What happens??????

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being behind me. Stalker much Tex? =]]

    Mar 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Yepp

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I am done with arguing with you Ryan. If you want to continue you may do so but you will get no response.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Don't worry...I made fun of Twilight too. I personally don't really like Harry Potter books, but I like the movies so she's a good author.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    yepppp....rasberris are better though TPBM islistening to music...the song to be exact so what...bahaha i'm listening to that right now! =]]]

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    not really...sometimes... TPBM hates spiders. Ugh! They scare me I tend to scream around them. Even small ones.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "So what do you guys think about all the guys in this gang?" asked Kelly. "Well I think Raven would know best about Spencer." I said teasingly. Kelly started laughing. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    OMG! I love those!!!! && Yes I have an ipod. Who doesn't? My ipod's my freakin life.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Okay that was probably the most akward conversation I had had with my element so far. I looked at Will and Kor that were fighting again with snowballs so I ...

    Mar 1, 2009


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver