Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Sorry I haven't posted guys! We had TAKS this week, then dentist appointment, then track meet(it sucked. Those kids are freakin fast. No joke.) && stuff so yeah. Anyways I'll ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay. So shopping was fun...except Candence seemed down. She looked like she didn't want to be bugged so I kept my mouth shut. "Kelly I'm going to try this on." ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay. So shopping was fun...except Candence seemed down. She looked like she didn't want to be bugged so I kept my mouth shut. "Kelly I'm going to try this on." ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    {Character Application} Name: (first, middle, last) Julie Paige Smith Age: 15 Date of Birth: (mm/dd/yy) 03\09\1993 Gender: Female Appearance: (A picture or description works.) Brunette shoulder length

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yeaahhh I got nothingggg....too bored. xD

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Point ^^^ -------------- "So what store are we hitting first? Aeropostale, Hollsiter, Ambercombie, Juicy Couture, Forever21, Delia's, or H & M. I persoanlly would reccoment Forever21 considering we ar

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Story of the Saddest Smiley Face Ever.

    Well first of all you had good grammar & spelling except you put *mad* instead of *made* Now first of all I don't think this belongs in the Romantic Fiction ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Story of the Saddest Smiley Face Ever.

    Well first of all you had good grammar & spelling except you put *mad* instead of *made* Now first of all I don't think this belongs in the Romantic Fiction ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Story of the Saddest Smiley Face Ever.

    Well first of all you had good grammar & spelling except you put *mad* instead of *made* Now first of all I don't think this belongs in the Romantic Fiction ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Kids in the playground

    That was brilliant. The end was totally unexpected. But you are right. Society is targeting younger and younger kids. These words that no one should even know exsist till high ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I'm thinking. Then she the tear. "What's wrong? Why are you crying." she asked. I bit my lip trying my best not to burst out crying. "I-I'm not crying." I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Baha sometimes it's easy to make me cry sometimes it's hard. Usually easy. I cry if it's really sad like animal abuse, child abuse, old people get treated unfairly, racism, ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Wait Bolt I'm confused what is Gary talking about Julie being a shadow? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Well now I know why you were in his ca

    Mar 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    What?!?!!! Whyyyy???!!!?

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    TPBM has ever heard of the song Me, Myself, and I by Beyonce? Good song...listening to it right now. =]]]

    Mar 1, 2009


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead