Random avatar

JustDance

  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    ^^^ is that a compliment? Sorry about the accent thing. Personally I think "brits" are cool. (:

    Mar 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Yeah: I did that post cause I thought Gary was Ballow. So..she doesn't hate Gary. That was supposed to be aimed towards Ballow. Just wanna clear that up for Bolt.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I'll help (: ----------------- Julie ------ "I'm bored." I stated looking at Kelly, my roomate. She looked at me giving me a tired smile. "I'm sorry. I'm probably bugging you. ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Read DT please.*

    Mar 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Darn. Okay I keep on confusing Gary with Ballow. I meant Ballow not Gary sorry.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *shrugs* She doesn't exactly HATE Gary.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie ----- Ugh! The idiot Gary had to ruin everything didn't he?! I found Gary alone to have a serious talk with him. "What is your problem?" I asked. "What ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    bahaha xD -------------------- "Um...swimming?" I said. "Nice." he said. "Writing's fun too." I said. I furrowed my brown. Why was Joseph's emotions...unhappy or nervous? "Are you okay?" I asked looki

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Julie-Mirage "I don't know Jay. I don't know." I said. I looked at the group of teen in front of me and sighed. They all relied on me so much. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Sadly...no. :( TPBM's feet fell asleep.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Name: Julie Age: 16 Academy: Mirage Position: Commander Abilities/Strengths: Fire Manipulation Weaknesses: Can lose control of her powers when angry Appearance: Brunette shoulder lenght long hair, 5'3

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    What's that? Lol.... TPBM is on a track team. I am. If yes than for what? I'm for high jump, 1600 meter race, && sometimes the 2400 meter race. (:

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    I looked at Alyse than back at Korah. "Peace of Temple?" asked Alyse. "Temple of Peace." said Korah correcting her. "Shut up." said Alyse. I grinned, I couldn't it. "So ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    *I am lost* Can someone please bring me in?

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Thanks! You helped a lot Meep(: I'll take your advice and fix it up later. Maybe tommrow. Thanks again! (:

    Mar 6, 2009


Moo.
— Cow