-
Re: Reign of Darkness
*shurgs*
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
1,621. That.is.just.plain.scary. What do you live on here?! Gosh....xD
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Not suprised ^^^ *rolls eyes* Yaaaaaayyyy Stolen! :]
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Probably not...xD TPBM is listening to ♫♪♫♪ right now.
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Don't wait for me guys. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this storybook. Sorry.
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I laid down on my bed exhausted. Dang...killing shadows really was tiring. I looked around the small but cozy room. It has a queen sized bed, and a side table ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
...I'm not very creative...well sometimes...but not right now. Someone else choose...I don't wanna come up with something lame. :p
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"Wow." I said. "Yeah." Said Gary. "That makes me feel kind of better I guess. Unleast I can survivie." I said. "Yep." Said Gary. "Never thought so." I said. Kelly ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
sorry i'm EXTREMLEY observant.
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-kk got it bolt
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"I do." I said after a long time. "You really wanna know why I hate Ballow so much?" I said. "Why?" "About a week before the shadow's parents. My dad ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
here's more... I rested my head on the seat, my eyes drowsy. "Kelly?" I said. "Hm." she replied. "I'm not done talking to you bout Raven." I said sternly.
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Skip to part in bus... "so now what?" i asked. "We have to get outta here." said gary. i looked at kelly, she shurgged -------------------------------------------------------- i know pathetic
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
save me a spot!
Mar 11, 2009
