Random avatar

JustDance

  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    well my charcter as we already gets hear-broken cause of joesph betraying her?! omggg...will he come back?yes?no?maybe so? lol xD

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    ^^^akward? My thought was Bolt is weird.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie♥ "Um...I-I wasn't talking about sucidal. I-uhh..I think you should go after her." I said. Spencer looked at me and mouthed "thanks" and then walked off leaving me alone. I ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    NOOOO!!!! Bolt took my moneyyyy!!!! *tex and justdance partner up and at night shoot bolt.* bahahaha mwwwwaaaaahhhh >:]

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    You little twit! *Grabs her haie and tugs at it* "OOOWWWWEEEEEYYY." says Tex. *tex steals money* *jd whistles. flying unicorn drops out of the sky and lands on tex who ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Sureeee....:D Growls at Tex. Too bad! *tickles Tex who starts to burst out laughing in hysterics* *runs away* *goes to the lottery dude and gets 65444903 gazzilion dollars. Gives 67 ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I suddenly heard a scream. I ran outside to see Candence jump off. HECK NO! I screamed. She was going under! Did she know how to swim? Without thinking I ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I really want that lottery ticket. *looks at Tex. Snatches the ticket then runs away screaming, "Loser!"* Bahahaha xD --------------------- Julie♥ After I woke up from my short nap, it ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Awww...I thought I won the lottery! :C Lol xD ------------------------------------------------- I blinked a few times. After Joseph was yelling at me, he looked at me for a few seconds. He ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie C: Memories of my parents getting killed flashed through my mind. The blood...the pain...the screams. I had nightmares till I was 12 about that night...that horrible night. Joesph was ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Lol okay.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    NO! How could you do that?! I don't forgive you! I hate you, you loser!!! LOL JK!!! Bahahaha it's okay relax. C:

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    well i'm not rei and hearts, sorry for saying my opinion though i wasn't asked... but i like bolt's idea.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie C: This was majorly insanity. Ughhh!!!! I heard a knock on my door. It was Joseph. "Hey." he said. "Hi." I said. "Um..we're planning on going to D.C. to ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie♥ I looked at Kelly. She was right. "Not plan C for sure." I said. Kelly nodded her head. "So then what?" I asked. "There's only like what? 8 of ...

    Mar 14, 2009


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak