Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I mean her "adopted family" Not her real one. The one with her bff Emilie.

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    that okay Tex???

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Ummm...are we going to finish this or not?

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Bahaha is it really that bad? :[

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Hey… I was wondering can we forget that Julie’s family was killed. I came up with new idea so yeah… I don’t think it’ll interfere with the others posts except ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Um...thanks for the "lecture" Tex? Anyways *clears throat* is someone going to post or should I just keep on blabbing? I've posted twice wating for someone to say something. Oh ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    um what you said... NO GOD-MODDING. There isn’t a protagonist. There are heroes. Include everyone, unless someone’s on the other side of the world, in fight scenes, major story scenes, ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    sorry about the god-modding guys. --------------------------------------------- "Julie please tell me." Joseph said. My phone began to ring. JOesph picked it up. "Hello? Yes. Oh...okay. Thanks." Josep

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yeah...okay whatever. What is she supposed to do if she fainted? ----------------------------------------------------- My eyes fluttered opened, and I looked up to see Joseph. "Julie! What's wrong?" h

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    she fainted...lol... faint= not awake.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    You guys were probably expecting this. ;] ---------------------------------------------------- Julie ------ I shut the room to my door, and laid down on my bed. I didn't even care about chaning out ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Bahaha...but wait wasn't Joseph gonna get brain-washed? Or just decide to go evil on his own. ?? I'm gonna do something to Julie...which will cause her to have sucidal thoughts...very ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    There 34? O_o Lists all she knows in mind..16. That's all I know. yeah that was my last thought.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I looked at Mari by grin fading. Mariablle. I'm sick of everything you know? And Joseph does not care about me. So don't tell me that. Second I just want ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Create a Story! Sentence by sentence...

    A unicorn came out of the lake.

    Mar 14, 2009


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs