Random avatar

JustDance

  • General Articles Re: Pirouette's

    Hey, I was to bored so I decided write about pirouette’s. If you are a dancer and know how to do them tips\videos\sites for it will be great. Thanks! :] ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I screamed. I didn't want to even know how bad that must have hurt Joseph, when he electrocted himself. I shut my eyes not wanting to watch. "Stop!" I screamed. ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    After we took care of Raven we put her to sleep so she could rest. I sighed and sat down in my seat. "Where are we right now?" I asked ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Um...Bolt? Read Stolen's post. I think she was going to save Raven.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Tex do you need someone to stop her...or is she just gonna stop herself...sorry sorry DT I know...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I got up and sat next to Joseph. "Hey." I said. "Hi." he said. sup?" I asked. "Bored." he said. "Same." I said. "So...since you play football and stuff you ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "So...what's up guys?" I asked. "Where's Raven?" I asked. "With Spencer." said Kelly. "Ooooo I see." I said. Kelly through a glance at me, and then at Joseph. I gave ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I could feel my cheeks burning. Ugh...why did I blush so easily?! I was going to clobber Mari, Kelly, and Raven when I found them. I coughed. "No. So out. ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I raised my eyebrows. "Glad you're back Raven." I said. "Me too." she said smiling. Then I looked over to Joseph. "I think I just went deaf from your screaming." ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ^^^ she's not out yet??? ---------------------------------------- I furrowed my brows in concentration and I could sense Raven trying. She was trying very hard, but it wasn't easy for her. I ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Edward Cullen/Viagra Parody

    Wait...what? Hard...what??? Bahaha I know I'm naive. So what is it???

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    yeah that's what Julie's trying to do... -------------------------------------------------- Control. I took a deep breath, and zoned out the pain. "Raven. Listen to me. Get out." I said. I could sense

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *So after saving Candence Julie goes out on the deck or beach whatever.* "Mari! What's wrong?" I said staring at her. Oh please no. I felt tears streaming down my ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Hey! Are you guys still taking people? If not, that's okay.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    you big retard... bahaha jk. (:

    Mar 18, 2009


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"