Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Okay, I was thinking healing powers. She's practicing right now, so it only works on small wounds on humans and works very well on animals. Erika I stared at the ...

    May 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Shadows DT

    Haha, not to interrupt but isn't all this a bit too much of just directing everything toward one's character?

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Erika I stared at the girl. Best to act naive and innocent. "No, running from soliders." I replied. "Welcome to the family." She said in a sigh. "Got any powers?" ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Alright, I actually do want powers. What kind can we have? Erika I walked along the forest, I knew this place like the back of my hand so getting lost ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Name: Erika Zimmer Gender: Female Age (5-18): 16 Personality: She looks innocent from the outside, but once you get to know her, her mask is taken off. She is very ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunset

    Author's Note: Well, now you know how 'amazing' my spring break went. Blah, I miss him. I shouldn't. It's stupid. But I do. I sat on the pier, my hair ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    Well, it's better than what I can do! *likes*

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Welp, here I am again =3 See, Demi, you're not the only one who plays dress up! =D (ignore my bad hair, I didn't brush it that day =P) ps: ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Tree and a Rock, don't I sound in-ter-esting?

    It just has something about it that I like.

    Apr 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: -

    .

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Nike shorts and a tie-dyed shirt with gladitors. Casual day.

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You all are very pretty/handsome!

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Christofer Drew and Alex Evans crush other guys.

    Apr 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: White Horse (One-Shot)

    Thank you! But this is actually true, somewhat. Incorporated with real life and a bit drama. One shot, ya know? So I know it's cliche, but what can I say? ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Sometimes 11 year olds really are more mature...

    What a great kid. Reminds me of myself when I was eleven. "So like, who cares?"

    Mar 31, 2010


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract