Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I scanned the room again. "I think we should do a little pary...hang out a few more days...before going our own ways." announced Ballow. "Good idea." said Kelly. "So...what are ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    why are so many people on her not into sportss??? lol...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dancers come here!

    Ahhhaaa thanks...I'll try that! (:

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Ahahhahaaa well I was supposed to pretend to pass out and so in the middle of math I randomly get up and fall onto the floor and my friend's like ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    We're in the city of wonder...better think twice...dissstttuuurrbbbiiiiaaa... Ahahaaa sorry was listening to 106.1 kiss FM babyyy. (: Okay I'm like having a sugar rush. Anyways... wait so Mari & ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    5? i was thinking 1...xD -------------------------------- "Wait...that means?" I asked. Raven nodded her head. I felt tears fill my eyes. Finally. It was over. "Why are you crying?" asked Raven. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Thankss! (: Like your idea too! (: Maybee I'll makee one too! (:

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Not really TPBM is seriously bored.

    Mar 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I agree with Bolt. Somethng I would recommend is doing a sequel like StolenHearts said. Bascially if Bolt doesn't mind staying in for just a few more tiny posts we ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My Favorite song quotes of all time

    "Tell me did you sail across the sun Did you make it to the milky way to see the lights are faded? And heaven in overrated." -Drops of Jupiter "Is ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dancers come here!

    I really hope there are some dancers on this sitee. So, what kind do you do, for how long, fav move, move you can't get down, tips? I've been dancing ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I agree with Bolt. Somethng I would recommend is doing a sequel like StolenHearts said. Bascially if Bolt doesn't mind staying in for just a few more tiny posts we ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *shurgs* I'm gonna work on my pirouettes. Hmmm...probs gonna dance to Drops of Jupiter... good song for lyrical && jazz. Bye guys! :) Be on tommrow...maybe. :P (:

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    When we got onto the plane I looked over at Raven who was sitting alone. I never really got to know her, and so with that thought I went up ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Uhhh...sure." I said my cheeks buring. I thought about Mariablle. I was harsh with her, but she acted so...so...cruel. She liked to see pain. I winced at the thought of ...

    Mar 24, 2009


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy