Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Same here. xD

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Julie "What are you people." I whispered. "Vampires." said Alex plainly. I looked at him in shock. "Please...please don't hurt me. Let me go. What have I done to you ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    I looked between the girl and the guy. "Ummm....hello? Who are you guys talking about?" I said. The girl looked at me, "You." she said. I looked at her like ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "I have no idea." she whispered her breathing heavy. I looked at her. Then all of a sudden I screamed. Mari's eyes wandered over to me. "Julie!" she said panicing. ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    My eyes fluttered open and I looked around to see the guy fly away. Then the things that had wanted to eat me before eyed me. Suddenly the girl...Annice...came in ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    wow...for some reason this storybook doesn't seem the very "serious" kind.

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I dove into the water Kelly right behind me. We both giggled, and as Raven jumped in with us splashing our faces. "Hey, where's Gary?" Asked Kelly. "Dunno." I said. ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Ahahahaha I know! James...and then Victoria. There was another guy but he's the good one that didn't want to kill her. Oh...and okay sorry I'm new so I didn't know ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: please please pretty please read

    Heeyy. Welcome to YWS! First of all we have some rules here: 1. Review unleast 2 pieces of work before posting your own. 2. And no chat talk. Apparently you ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Julie ----- Suddenly two strange looking creatures appeared on both sides of me. I shivered. "W-who are you?" I asked the two humans. One of them laughed. "A neko." he ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Julie ----- My feet crunched under the autumn leaves. I sighed. I hadn't been to this place since I was 10. The last time I came was a day before ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Name: Julie Smith Age: 16 Race: Human Clan: Neutral? Apperance: Brown wavy hair & piercing blue eyes History: Her grandpa was a werewolf and other side of the family is ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    This sounds interesting...except there isn't really a set plot. =/ But whatever! Are you guys still taking apps? (:

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Umm...the shadows are gone. So there really is no "Final battle" until the sequel.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    yeah(:

    Apr 3, 2009


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber