-
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Aha, sorry I forgot XD I'll change my post right now. Also, congrats on becoming a Greeter(:
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Aha, nice. (: Julie ------ I stared at Mari and Raven, who seemed to hate Joseph right now. "Hey guys." Said Joseph. "What do you want." Spencer said, trying to ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aha, why does everyone think that?! Aha, you got the eye color wrong, and I'm actually verrrryyy slim. 94 pounds to be exact lol XD Yep, tanned for sure. Mhmm...brown ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Mhmm... Tallish, fair skinned, brown hair? Aha, I'm off aren't I?
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Sorry..I was busy! I'll post now! -------------------- Julie ----- "Me too." Said Joseph. Raven looked at me still unsure. Her eyes darted to the street, and I nodded my head. ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Twilight && Harry Potter
Aha, thanks! Aha, personally I love Twilight, but it can be pathetic at times. Aha, i'm neutral in this script. (: xD
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: The "Post Your Pic of Your Bedroom" Thread
The room at dad's is more "Teenage kind". Aha. (: XD
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Will you survive?
save me a spot!
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
save me a spot!
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Dancers come here!
Aha. cool(: Yeah Rosey I tend to be quick at learning moves. I'm streching a lot these days to get more flexiable. Aha, I can touch my toes and a ...
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Texan wait so is Raven still in dreamode? Cause why exactly is Julie tackling her? :/
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Sorry, I've been busy + this story is going incredibly slow. =/
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Dancers come here!
it hard? I don't like some of the songs for it. =/ But the moves are good, especially if you want to do drill team in highschool...which I might want ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Dancers come here!
Ahaha...belly-dancning? Interesting... I'm going to start lyrical in the summer of after it... Maybe before... I might take jazz too, but I find lyrical more...interesting. (:
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Mhm....anyone gonna post? Or should I?
Apr 10, 2009
