-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aha, Selene. Not reaally, sorry
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
You know, no offense or anything
May 2, 2009 -
Re: In the life of vampires
Aha XD I wanna join. *Reserved*
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aha, Texan. I'm not thaat short :/ Aha, I'm 5'3 so there! Ehhh...not exactly long...more like medium. And nope dark brown eyes, thaat look blaack, but up close you can ...
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Hola(: Good ideaa. Oh, btw avitar is spelled avatar...just saaying. Sorry =P Anyways, I'll post asap. a.k.a. Fridaay(:
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Aha, sorry. I've been busy. I will post asap. I just don't know what to post about?
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Nice post. (:
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: OMG(:
(:
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!
Awww....
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Aha(: Sorry I'm not posting. I will later thought. (: Promise...well like on Friday most likely(:
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: OMG(:
She's amaazing. Not like most lyrical dancers, that just do 10 pirouettes and leaps the whole entire time. Very unique, but she needs work on her fouttes and pirouettes a.k.a. ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Very close flute. (: Mhm....fair, medium height, blond brown..uhh blue eyes? Or brown? LOL...XD
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
awwweee...(:
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
nice post. poor candence :( Aha, I liked the poem! (:
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Julie ----- Raven shoved the mirror into my hands, and it gently pricked my skin, then she ran inside. My hands shaking, I slowly looked into the mirror, and saw ...
Apr 18, 2009
