Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    NOVA "Dearest daughter," My mother said smiling. "I haven't yet heard from you today. Tell me, how are you my dear?" I quickly looked away from my mother's eyes. I ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    Oh, okaay thaanks for telling me Phantom. Nova I stared at my family, and it was a strange one indeed. I loved my family a lot, but wished we could ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    ^^^^

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    can someone please bring me in? i am lost...

    May 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You're close:) kindaaa...aha:)

    May 8, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    Aha, thaaank you(:

    May 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    Im sorry...? I think I mixed it up with another storybook. Yeaah, I meaan Nova(:

    May 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    OMG. I wish I had blue eyes. I think black hair with blue eyes are amaazing. Aha, sorry. =P

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Reserved for girl who controls elements, on the light side(:

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I'll post Fridaay(: Julie My heart skipped a beat, and then began to beat faster and faster. This was it, this was the moment I had been waiting for all ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie ----- I rolled out of bed, looking at the clock. Only 6 more hours. 6 more hours, till I got revenge, from those horried creatures that destroyed my family. ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    name- Julie age- 17 gender- Female appearance- The necklace you see in the pic, was given to her by her grandmother, who is now dead. She never takes it off. ...

    May 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    Name: Ali Age: 17 Personality: She's a very strong person, always ready for a fight. However, if she becomes friends with someone, she never betrays them. Even if they are ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    Princess Nova - Air? Aha, she's the only girl left besides the queens... Even though I never played the bad character...this should be interesting(:

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Mhm. I'm not saaying you are(: Except for the strangling paart... Aha XD But I probably got annoying when I kept on saying, "Nice post." Sorry about thaat, I just ...

    May 2, 2009


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp