Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Love all the profiles everyone, haha this is going a lot faster than I had imagined it would. Okay, so now we have 3 girls 2 guys and 1 extra+piolt. ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    No, not you. Haha, your character has to be 15 or older. Your fine, you can join. xD

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    haha, nice.

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Alright Teddy. Oops, I forgot to add "gender" to the profile. I guess we'll just figure that out depending on the picture, haha. & love it Aqua !

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    love it. 10\10

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    The Perfect Getaway 8 teens get stranded on an island after their plane crashes on a mysterious island, on their way to Lusaka, Africa for a mission trip. Stranded on ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    it's not really that great, but yeaahh. haha, all about justdance ;D could someone shrink it down for me ? i don't know how to... & it's gigantic.

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: They Call Us Heroes

    this looks really good. save for a girl.

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Thinking Blank

    I'm gonna make this quick and short. But that was truly incredible. I could imagine the beat in my head, and the words flowed perectly together. You know how sometimes, ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Song

    Overview : I personally don't like it too much, it's not too good. But I wrote it a while ago, the idea just kinda struck me. I have no idea ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    8\10 it sounds all...i don't know. but it's cool[:

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Your Top ?

    haha, i know. 3 or 5 is very small, compared to the millions of songs i love[:

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Hey, hey, hey Time Keeper ! Welcome to YWS ! My name's Justdance, da da doo doo, haha. But call me JD, everyone does ! So, you're 13 and a ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Luke, Welcome to YWS ! My name is JustDance=], but feel free to call me JD for short ^_^ So you live in Europe ? That's amazing, I've always ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Your Top ?

    What are you top favorite songs ? Post their name, and video here ! Maybe you might just find one, you like[: You can do top 1, 2, 3, 4, ...

    Sep 12, 2009


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang