-
Re: The Christians' Lie
I agree with Tenyo 100% from what I can tell, the original was much better. Taking this as one of those topics where everyone has to shove their opinion in, ...
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: Relax, Take It Easy (In loving memory of Taylor)
Thank you everyone for the support. I'm crying right now. I'll fix the mistakes right away.
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: Relax, Take It Easy (In loving memory of Taylor)
Thank you so much.
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: Relax, Take It Easy (In loving memory of Taylor)
In loving memory of Taylor Paige Storch. We miss you! This isn't my best, but just writing this was hard. No words come to my mind, when describing how much ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Buildings
I feel like a loser, because all I can do is stick figures. Stop being so amazing, Jen.
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Why revise when you can wear overly-large sunglasses indoors and wear fake vampire teeth? (Which, by the way, have googly eyes and feet. Very uncomfortable to put in your mouth. ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
for being amazing.
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Sunset
Thank you for the reviews and making this a featured everyone! :)
May 6, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Erika I stared at Han and then at AnnaRose and then back at Han. Smirking I said, "Looks like you two are very close. Besties, eh?" I said. "As a ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Sickness
Name: Julia Nicole Nickname: Julia, she hates nicknames. Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Blonde hair and green eyes. Picture: Personality: Julia is a tomboy. That even may be an understatement. ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Erika "Idiots, you scared them away!" I heard the Prince say. The prince. How I hated him. Because of him Han and I were treated like dogs. My father's foolishness, ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
I sneered. "Loved me?" I said staring at Han. "How could she ever love me? I wasn't even her child! I was treated like a servant while all the other ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Erika We all ran and stopped at the edge of the cliff. "So, you actually tried killing my brother? Well, half brother. Step brother." I said, but not in a ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Erika I stared at the boy. "Um, hi." I said, I hadn't noticed it before. "Hey." He said cooly. I glanced at AnnaRose, with a "who is he?" look on ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Gaming, Inc.
saved
May 1, 2010
