Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Are you sure? I don't want to come in, just as you guys are getting ready to start.. but if not, then sure. I'd love to apply. Guy or girl? ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    shoot. i forgot about applying. dangit. have fun with it though! :]

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Name: Juliana Hannah Adams Age: 15 Description: Here's a picture: Dirty-blonde hair, gray\blue eyes, tannish skin. Personality: Juliana is a pretty friendly person. She tends to make friends wherever

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Sarah Annette Caleburg 678,000 feet above the ground. Post by: JD How the heck did this ever even happen? That one question zoomed through my mind, as I felt my ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    I call dibs on a girl, who can control ... I'll have to think on that, haha. ;D

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I have no idea if you're a guy or a girl. But I cheated & looked ahead to see you apparently have a fro. I am guessing.. reddish\brownish hair (in ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Mo -- Mind making the second post? I mean, I know you will probably do an incredible job, but I need to sort things out a bit. Since there has ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Haha, okay. But I was thinking, should we make room for 2 more members ? Or just leave it at 8 main members ?

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Alright then. So all we are really left with is one extra. (male)

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    No time for MY storybook ? Right, right.. Haha, just kidding. & this sounds really good. I might just join. But I miss ROD it was so much fun ):

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    yeah, one extra (guy). and one more spot left (guy). spread the word, haha.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breakaway

    I got the idea for this story listening to Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson. More coming soon. ••• Breakaway Prologue My eyes scanned the continous rows and rows of hourses smushed ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Think That I'm Falling Again

    Okay, that was pretty cool. Very short however, therefore my own review is quite short. [Im so sorry baby. Itll never happen again] Although this is texting, try to keep ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Summer, sorry. All the girls spots are filled, you may only apply as a guy.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Name: Sarah Annette Caleburg Age(15-17): 15, but only a few weeks away from turning 16. Interests: She’s your typical teeange girl. She likes music which she is constantly listening to ...

    Oct 10, 2009


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality