Random avatar

JustDance

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Yeah. x] That's JB.

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    Extraverted -- 100 Sensing -- 1 Feeling -- 100 Perceiving --33 I think I did it wrong or something. xD in a nut shell though.. You are: very expressed extravert ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    post someone?

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    D= why does everyone think I am blonde?

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Lies. Gal. Lies. (So that's what that kid looks like xD) And Gryphon said it best. Justin Biber's hot isn't he? Lies..Gale. Lies. :]

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    haha, Gale.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    you guys keep on skipping me. xD

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Song stuck in your head?

    Got a song stuck in your head? Share it here! Right now I have "Meet Me Halfway" By Black Eyed Peas in my head. Listening to it right now ;D ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Kammy ehm..mom: Blue eyes, brownish hair..uhmm..short brown hair. Short in height. Yeah.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    *Puts on "Meet Me Halfway by Black Eyed Peas* *Dances..whoooot!* -Pauses- *Grins and puts on Just Dance by Lady Gaga* Oh yeaaaahhhhh (;

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Juliana - - "So you're one of them too?" I asked, as I tried not to boggle my eyes out at his not there anymore legs. "Yeah." He finally said ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    haha, we need to get them to meet! and I'm gonna post soon!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Forest -- Sorry, I have nooo idea what to post, as far as the meeting of Juliana & Michael comes. Could you post something? Cause' I'm like brain-dead right now, ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    alright. thankyou. :]

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Juliana - - I had always loved rain. The feel of it against my skin, cool and refreshing. The way it slowly trickled down my arm, and into my palms, ...

    Oct 17, 2009


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence