Random avatar

JustDance

  • Other Poetry Re: The Deaths from the Easter Bunny We Mourn

    **Read** This is just to clear a few things up so ya'll don't think I'm crazy, haha. This was an assignment we got for L.A. where we have to write ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: This thing called love

    Very good. Do you have a proper beat established to be able to go with this? If not I recommend you to, its very very good :] Anyways, reviewing. Hmm, ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    YWS acting weird for everyone or is it just my computer? /=

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    I'll post right after you do Forest. =)

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    *scoffs* That is Zerk. He pretty much summed up the entire YWS rule book. xD but yes, remember 3:1 review ratio, no chat speak, use proper grammar, caps, spelling, etc, ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    post!

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Love My Dirt; My Dirt Loves Me

    Wow, Jared. I cannot even sum up how amazing that piece is written. Was in chat and Junie was telling me about this piece, and I asked her to post ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    I'll post as soon as Forest posts. >.>

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    hmm.. sorta. not really. nice try though. hmm.. blonde hair?..dark brownish blonde.. blue eyes, maybe a possible brown. I would say not too tall, and not too short.

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Impossible.

    Removed.

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: How do I cure my onion breath?!?!?!

    Stop eating onions? Brush your teeth! Gum = rescue or.. just be proud of it like Hippie said. xD

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Carl- You have a gorgeous smile! :] White- hahaha, love both the baby and current pic! very cute! (:

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Note to self ~ APPLY! Sorry. I keep on forgetting. >.< I hope there is still time..?:/

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    *nods* Pudin..hm..hm.. Well, I think you have this kind of "exotic" beauty to you? Nice, caramel tan skin. Wavyish curlish hair? Dark brown, a darker shade of eyes to match? ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The result will end in blood.

    This sounds good!

    Oct 21, 2009


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight