-
Re: The YWS Adventure
This is the SB Amzille told me to join? Cool, I'll catch on for sure!
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Anti your so pretty! and everyone else, you gorgeous people, you.
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: Good BYe my "Friends"
I am done... away with the bottles, away with the drugs ! I am trading in my escapes for salvation. I've said goodbye to the walls, that held the smoke, ...
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
Adam, for being awesome. Be happy dude, you deserve it! :) -JD
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: Cloaked figure
woah :O
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: Autumn Photography
Very nice Kamma. For the first one are you trying to concentrate on the peace\apple or the leaf? It seems the leaf. If the fruit, try a different angle. Second ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
7\10 nice!
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: Post a cute baby pic of you..
Haha, that pic never gets old White Shadow ^_^ its adorable. Zerkk, cuuute. Very up close though, and no smile? D: Haha, Bond. I can see you in a career ...
Nov 3, 2009 -
Re: Post a cute baby pic of you..
The idea sprouted in chat today night, when Kamma said "Five year old JD is coot
Nov 2, 2009 -
Re: Design YWS Banners!
Love yours Matt! Haha, Kammy awesome.
Nov 1, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
JustDance: for being incredible and such a fun person to talk to aweehh, thanks your so sweet!!
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
super close blue :) and.. dark hair? brown..possibly a black. dark eyes? medium height and build.
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
awwee..love you Hope
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: The Deaths from the Easter Bunny We Mourn
Haha, I love you. xD
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: The Deaths from the Easter Bunny We Mourn
Adorable? Haha, right. xD Yeah, thats why I wanted a proper review woman >:O As far as the flow goes (not trying to explain myself here) it makes more sense ...
Oct 30, 2009
