Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    saved.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    saved.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    saved.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    DT for Blood in the Sky. Post all applications, questions, claims, etc here. Thank you! Application Name(keep it tasteful): Age(vampires do not die unless destroyed by setting on fire with ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Notes: I got the idea for this sb from the movie "Daybreakers" but the plot isn't exactly the same. So some credit goes to them. Enjoy! Plot: Quite simple really. ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9\10 Wow. I was captured in the moment, as if I could see it happening. Kind of depressing, but nice!

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Me wants to be the villain! *Snicker Maniacally* Name: Freak (Typical, for a reason ;D) *Pops out from bushes...or something..Depending on where we are now, xD* Hello, the only thing ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    AquaMarine "OH MAN. LIGHTSABER BATTLE, LIGHTSABER BATTLE, LIGHTSABER BATTLE!" Aqua screamed, flopping herself onto the floor and watching Gasper and Hope with wide eyes. "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" She cha

    Nov 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Daisy

    Wow Amy, that was amazing. You had be almost crying there, that was written so well. You really brought the reader into this piece, and I could really imagine what ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    "Let's roll? So not gangsta. Your thinking 70's sweetheart." I said my nose crinkled. "Right..uhmm.." Amizzle pondered trying to think of a better word to fit our oh-so-pimpin vocabulary in ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    rofl this is the reason you're mah home dawg Amzille. let's get this parataaay started. woo (: --- I winked at the atonished faces of this very low IQed in ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Skull3670 "Oi, all of you! Pay attention to me! Damn it, i demand you include me in this story right now!" I yelled to no one in particular. "Alright thats ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio on November 15, 2009!

    Thanks for the show Nate, it was awesome. Haha, Adna let's not make fun of his few mistakes. Though you better be able to find when exactly I said I ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    *head\desk* Aqua dawg I demand you to bring me in right this second. kthanks.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post a cute baby pic of you..

    Haha, Nutty. you were crazy you even back then < 3

    Nov 14, 2009


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits