-
Re: Remember Me; A Tribute
I wrote this in the memory of a family who lost their mother due to breast cancer. Stay strong
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Haha, okay. Random, and a lot of "hi's" being thrown in here, but yeah. Erika I looked around and spotted Megan, a girl who was in my English class. There ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky
Forest, like I said above. Please do not junk this thread until the sb starts. Post your application on the DT pleas, the link is on the main page. Thank ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky DT
Yes, AM that's fine. Yes, you may have 2 characters. No more though. Alright, pudding. Gotcha.
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
xD I'm so lost. Too..many..people. O.O Aqua, do you still need someone to go walk up to Sam and say "hi" ?
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky DT
History: She was born to a royal family in Hungary and was raised as the soon to be dutchess that she was. But one night when she was seventeen, the ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Juneh! So pretty (: Ed! Smile! Like this, see >> :) Kamas..you're amazing xD Your eyes are so captivating.
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
I joined like I said I would Amber. My application is in the DT :) Erika I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock beeping. I smacked ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Ah, I've Never Been Good at These.
Hey Jake! I'm JustDance but please call me JD, it's a nickname I like to go by. Alright, first let's get the important rules of YWS down. ☺ Before posting ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Hi there! Another newbie...
Hey there Rebel! =) My name is JustDance but feel free to call me JD. First let's get the rules (that most of us have already mentioned below) down. Shall ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3 DT
Name: Erika Beth Riveria Age: 16 (soon to be 17) Gender: Female Appearance: Grade: 11 Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes: Erika is an overall rounder. She's sporty, a dancer, preppy, smart, and nice to ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky DT
Alright Phantom. Please make an application and post it on here. (You can find the application on the offical thread for this sb)
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky DT
Alright guys, thanks for the applications! Make sure to get them in asap (those of you who haven't posted them yet). Foxfire - Could you please try and add a ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky
Yes Crocky please post on the DT. Foxfire, all right. Please post on the DT? I prefer not to junk this thread up until we start the sb. Thank you ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: This Might Have You Thinking (13+)
This might have you thinking.. So, what are you going to do with YOUR life?
Nov 23, 2009
