Random avatar

JustDance

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you thankful for?

    I am thankful for My incredible family and friends that always keep me grounded, TCO, Music, Rain, The education I have, YWS and it's wonderful people (: Those special memories ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Alright, now we have all the characters we need (: As soon as I post my apps (yeah, yeah I know I'm bad) I will post the first post, and ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    Haha, that's Chace Crawford. I love his eyes xD Alright, yup so taking him. ;)

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Interesting.. I claim a spot for a girl.

    Nov 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm A Survivor

    I wrote this quite a long time ago. I just want to see how well I was able to write 'back then' which is why I am leaving it unchanged. ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    *laughs* no! we need..more girls now. and more guys. i want it to be equal xD

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    awesome, just post your application in the DT! the link is: topic54796.html one guy & one girl would be nice!

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    JD "That is.." I begin to say. Amy stared at me excited. "AWESOME!" I shouted. She smirked. "Make sure we put on one glove on their paws though." I replied. ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Everyone!

    Hey Glacies! Welcome to YWS! Amy here already said the rules, so I guess we can skip that part, can go straight to the good stuff :D I'm JustDance, call ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey there Tori! *hands cupcake* Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but please call me JD. So you've already read the rules, I see. So let's get down to the most ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Camryn! I'm JustDance (dadadoodoo :D ) but feel free to call me JD anytime! Everyone else already posted most of the rules and other important things you need to ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Hey Amber! Glad to see you have joined YWS :) So, let's get the rules down first, the basic ones: ☺ Before posting any work of yours to be reviewed ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    Amazingness : D Add blogs and how to post in them though (:

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    I don't even know.. JDizzle "Yo Amizzle. What happened to us being villains?" I asked staring at Bond and Bolt fighting. She shrugged and continued dancing. I slapped her on ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Nutty! Zomg. Your avi is cool. Erika "That's Jacob. Stay away from him, trust me." I said talking to Megan as we made our way over to our next class. ...

    Nov 25, 2009


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway