Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcoming El finito

    Hey El Finto! (Cool user name :)) Welcome to YWS! Bond has already gone over the rules so let me tell you a bit about the user groups, shall we ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Erika I looked at the guy, Matt. He seemed nice, at least nicer then that other guy. "Kelsey." I repeated giving him a small smile. We begin to trail behind ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9\10 awesome xD

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Sure pudding! Sorry for the length, I know it's short! Kelsey I walked outside the cool air instantly refreshing me. The dream I had still bounced around in my mind, ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Neeb here!!

    Haha, welcome! :) Good talking to you! You should come to chat sometime!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Sarah

    Hey there Sarah! Welcome to YWS! My name is JustDance but call me JD :) Wow, so you've been writing for quite a while now, right? So I believe Amy ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Anyone know GryphonFledgling?

    Hey there Peter! So you're GryphonFledgling's little brother? That's cool :) Welcome to YWS! My name is JustDance (don't ask, weird Lady Gaga phase >.

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Kelsey I sighed laying back on my mattress, closing my tired eyes shut. I was exhausted. I had worked for about ten hours straight, and my body felt like it ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emma's Shop

    *Saved for review* First off though Forest, run spell check before posting anything. It's very helpful. I noticed many spelling mistakes like customer.

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Neeb here!!

    Hello Bondgirl007. I don't believe I have ever seen you around! Well then.. Here are some questions for you: Genre you like to write\read: Favorite author: Favorite book: Hobbies: I ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm A Survivor

    thanks guys! dreamy - yeah, but like I said. I really just want to see how well I was able to write back then. Gives me more insight and shows ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    Name: Kelsey Elizabeth Shay Age: 18 Human or Vampire?: Human History: Kelsey Shay had grown up to have what one may call a perfect life. Her family was large and ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brushfire is Here

    Hey Brushfire! Awesome user name btw ^_^ Welcome to YWS! :) You can call me JD. Glad you're liking this forum more then the last one. So you like nature ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Smoggies, haha wow. Who came up with that name? Well, at least you're area is unique! That's cool, you should definitely try some time! I'm sure you'd be an amazing ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    spot saved for girl.

    Nov 26, 2009


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug