Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: ola, bonjour, gunjani, howzit, hello!

    Hiya there Ela! (Very unique username, love it! :D) My name is JustDance, but call me JD! So you're from South Africa? That is so cool, I love meeting people ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Don't Have A Creative Introduction.

    Welcome to YWS Mourning! Call me JD! You may have seen some members around the site with colors. Some blue, some purple, some green, and some even red. Let me ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all!

    Hey there Alice! (Nice username and avatar! ^_^ ) Welcome to YWS! You can call me JD, like most people do. Here at YWS we love to have fun, but ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Hiya Addict! Remember me, JD? We talked in chat for a bit! Well welcome to YWS! Let me tell you a bit more about these colors and what their usergroup ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Well I was positive before I was going to do this insanely long post about members on YWS and how amazing they are, and how amazing the site is. In ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    JustDance (JD!) Colors: Purple, green, pink, blue, orange ^^ I have too many. Genres: Realistic, romance, comedy =D Activities: Dancing, sports (volleyball, cross country, basketball, soccer, track &

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Call me crazy, but I think this kind of died.

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My names Kate...

    Hiya Kate! Call me JD! So I'm just going to ask you a few questions, get to know ya better, deal? :) Favorite author\book: Genre of writing: Movie: Color: I ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Detective Spencer Sharp!

    Suspense and thriller? That sounds like a a good read. I myself can't resist them, and often pick them up. Black's a nice color, goes with any outfit, but I ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Demeter!

    Happy Birthday Dems!

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Erika My heart started to beat in and out of my chest. Kill the vampires? I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go through with this, but I don't ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    haha it says, "JD owns this smartie cookie ♥ Amy" and then on the cookie it says "JD" ;)

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Detective Spencer Sharp!

    Hey there Spencer! Good to know you have a love for literature, we always love to have people like you that are so passionate about writing! My name is JustDance, ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: MeowMixed ist hier...!

    Hey Rachel (Love that name ^_^ ) Welcome to YWS! So, before we get chatting I want to clear a few things. You may have seen some members around the ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there Birdie! Call me JD ^_^ So you like poetry I see? That's cool, I do too! PM me sometime when you get you're work up? I'd be happy ...

    Dec 1, 2009


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom