Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Newbie Here :)

    Hiya there Tempt! I can see you like fiction? Haha. I'm JustDance but call me JD. The fact that you already know your weak points in writing is great! It'll ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    *Totally did not forget about this.*

    Dec 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Knowing Faith

    Author's Note: This is just something I came up with, and wrote very quickly. This isn't the whole story, just the introduction of it. Tell me if you like it. ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Yes, Twilight does tend to be quite the topic of humor. I know what you mean, drama can be a juicy change, but in the end it's something I'd prefer ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Worst opening line ever = "Hi, my name is Mary and I'm a very pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Otherwise, I guess you could say that I'm ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Thanks haha xD And of course! We mustn't forget sparkly. Shiny. Yatta-yatta. I think a fairy does suit him better, haha. Well, the city does have quite the drama, you ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ola, bonjour, gunjani, howzit, hello!

    Haha, mine is around 6:45. Nothing special, decent I guess. You should time yourself though. You can set goals for yourself, and then get better!

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Firefly! Adorable avatar! You must like animals? Well, anyways. I'm JustDance, but you can call me JD :) How long have you been writing, and how did you find ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new...

    Hey Clumsy! I'm JustDance, but call me JD! I really like your avatar, very cool. So, you've been writing for quite a while now, I'm assuming? That is good. The ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Matt Bellamy!

    Happy Birthday! You're such an incredible person, truly a beautiful person inside and out. Have a good one! -JD

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Fantasy? Awesome! We have a lot of fantasy lovers on YWS ;) Glad you're liking the site by the way, haha. So, what's your favorite food? Book? Author?

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: LittlePetRocks have taken over!! (not really)

    Hey Little! ;D I'm JustDance, but call me JD. Haha, so you're not into vamp novels? Cool, cool. I too am a music addict myself, and photography is simply amazing. ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ola, bonjour, gunjani, howzit, hello!

    Ooh! I like cross country too, and was in high jump (but not very good haha). What's your mile time? I always ask fellow runners that question, hope you don't ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Haha, glad I'm memorable ;) Yes, but I'm not even born on Valentine's day. My birthday isn't really that special, but I still like it. So you don't like the ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hey there Panda! I'm JustDance but feel free to call me JD! :) Glad you're liking the site, we always love getting new members like you! You may have noticed ...

    Dec 9, 2009


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey