Random avatar

JustDance

  • Lounge, The Re: What got you started in writing?

    I just started.

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: An Open Letter to Nate

    Hah, well wow I'm going to feel out of place saying this, since I'm no mod. And I haven't been the most active, but either way my share: Let them ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery of Dreams pt. 1 and Gallery of Nightmares pt. 1

    I absolutely love the second one. I'm not one for reviews on art, but I can definitely say it's very different. I've seen similar themes like the ones above, but ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hypocrite

    "May I ask what the fuck was going through your pea sized brain when you decided to do this?" I yell. "I'm about hundred percent sure you are not supposed ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: three hundred and sixty five days

    Before you start reading, I would like to say I'm very well aware I have a lot of punctuation and format errors. I haven't written in a long time. Pathetic ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    OK, well, here are a few of me. I'm so ugly, oops I mean beautiful, typo there, that it's not funny. ^ I think that's what you meant, you're really ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    JAAAAAAAAAAYYY DEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!1!!!one!! Hai =3 Someone's exetremely purty! =D and pshh redheads are wonderful, *cough* me not being bias in anyway whatsoevar. OMG BONDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Goodness, you guys are all so good looking, writers are hotttt. And the ginger down there is my best friend, gotta love them redheads, aight?

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    What does everyone assume they are unattractive by a measly photo? I'm confused. Me too. Psst... Not really, I hold the answer! They're pretending that they think they're unattractive so ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    A cookie flying around making ninja noises. Yes. I did imagine you to look like this. I'm not very creative.

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: romance fiction

    Hahah, this is a perfect mix of Matt, Garisen, and Thomas. Love those guys ;D

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Yup, my mom would kill me if she found out. & Everyone's gorgeous!

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Walk to Remember

    I actually really enjoyed this. I personally find perfect, cheesy love stories annoying. But this one had a better taste to it, it wasn't perfect, and it wasn't exactly romantic. ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Those Who Fall In Love Easy

    Not a sin not a curse from what I can see, for those who fall in love easy. It happens so quickly like the blink of an eye but when ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Swing

    Up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down. I wonder if there’s a possible side to side. Sitting. Sitting quietly on the swing. Thinking. I like sitting there and doing ...

    Jun 23, 2010


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats