Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted

    Oh, gee thanks Mo. Good to know I remind you off peeing.

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted

    I know. It's quite strange. I like this color on you though. The job is indeed weird, but very loveable. Oh, why thank you! I am quite beddy. (*audience in ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Mat

    Hey there Maddy! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance, but feel free to call me JD. Much easier to type out. So I see you're from Australia? You must have an ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted

    It's a noobiew! *waves* Hey there. Welcome to YWS Peanut19. Don't think I've seen you around before, interesting color you have there in your username. Well I am JustDance, but ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm BAAAACKKKK!!!

    Hello Forgotten! I am JustDance, but you can call me JD! Glad to know that you are back. Like Carlito said, there is a welcome back thread here on YWS, ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow Blurred Memories

    But Holt glares at me and pulls me along the path through the woods. For some reason I am not very comfortable with the way you described how Holt looked ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not all that great at introducing myself..

    Hey there Mandy! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. We have some rules here at YWS, that I would like to share with you: • Before posting any work of ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Night

    feathered fingers coax the night into open hands shaggy jaws of ebony close around it I think of this as the sky being coaxed into someone's hand, but then suddenly ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Oh, of course! We love to always get new people helping out around the site. Just a small wait, good luck! -JD

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am kinda new

    Hello there Caity! :D Good to know that you're coming back, if you put it that way. I am JustDance, but call me JD. So before I go over a ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: heart dissection

    No, Kamas. It was 'Holy sweet mother jesus O.O." Also, I refuse to review this. Awesome job. -JD

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 1st 3rd person stroy

    Concentrate & relax Do not use "&". It's not the proper way to write, say "and". comeing This needs to be changed, you spelled it wrong. The correct word is: ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    Looks good! *spot saved for a girl*

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Haha, okay then Ash. ;) Welcome to YWS! I am JustDance but you can call me JD, lot less work to type, no? So you are british? Haha, that is ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Newbie Here :)

    You should PM it to me (the link). I would love to read it!

    Dec 19, 2009


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer