Random avatar

JustDance

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    I agree with Jiggity. I'm really not planning on going around up to people's faces and saying, "Poor you, no color? Goodbye." And plus it's quite the opposite. By being ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, im a new member

    Hello there Adrian (mind if I call you that?) Welcome to YWS, first off. I'm JustDance but you can call me JD. So I read your biography since it had ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    2010 sounds amazing Nate! Alright, so after reading through everything, and the comments the only thing I'm on and off about is the badges. First off you are completely right ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's another new kid on the block...

    No Snoinky! I adore John Mayer. His music is simply fantastic

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there Sae! Welcomet to YWS! So you like elephants too, eh? Great. So we are on the same page. :elephant: hooray! So now some questions! Favorite movie: Favorite book: ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alert! New Writer Aboard!

    Thanks to both for offering to help out![/quote] Hey there Writing! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but call me JD. So you like action, eh? Perfect way of describing it ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Testing New Waters...

    Hey there Artemis! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. Welcome to YWS! :elephant: YWO again? Wow, we're getting a lot of those. Fantasy is very cool indeed, I'd love to ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's another new kid on the block...

    Hey, I'm Will. I think you're my new favorite newbie, all thanks to your introduction. Well, hi there Will. Glad to see a new face around here! I'm JustDance but ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Helllo =)

    Corwin[/quote] Hey hey hey Corwin! :D I'm JustDance but call me JD. I would most definitely love to review your work. So I have some questions for you (yay!) What ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    Hey there! :P I'm JustDance but you can call me JD. YWO eh? I'm sure you'll like YWS a bit better, but I guess you'll be the judge of that. ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Queen is Here

    Well hello there your highness. *bows down* ;) You can call me JD, instead of the whole long JustDance name. So you like softball and field hockey? Very cool. I ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Kylan!

    Juni, did you make sure he has his retirement plan set up?

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Best Thing About Christmas Is...

    *stares at all the foods listed* The best thing about Christmas is - *stares at the list again* the..uh..the..

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted either! :(

    Mo Mo Mo Moo Mo Moo Moo Mo Moo! Hey there stranger who I have never met before. How are you today? I am quite nifty myself. How is life? ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hola too you too Livia! :D Welcome to YWS! My name is JustDance, but call me JD. Everyone does. First off I would like to say that I love your ...

    Dec 23, 2009


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow